Water treatment station
The water treatment station CB-10 is designed for preparation of potable water of high quality aboard a ship. The water is obtained from distillate by way of its enrichment with hardening salts while filtering through natural materials (dolomite and gypsum). After that the product is sorbitized through activated carbon, then subjected to mechanical cleaning and decontamination with UV-rays.
Benefits of the station:
- low power consumption and operation expenses;
- compact construction due to utilization;
- application of corrosion-resistant materials and high-quality completing items of the Russian make;
- possibility of repeated decontamination of potable water obtained in case of its long-term storage;
- no expenses in connection with purchase of salts for distillate mineralization;
- continuous watch-free operation in automatic mode.
Technical solution has the certificate for useful model.
|Basic technical data|
|Capacity, m³/day (l/h), not more||10 (420)|
|Distillate pressure ahead of the station, MPa||from 0.12 to 0.4|
|Hydraulic resistance, MPa, not more||0,015|
|Water quality indices at the station outlet:|
|- total salt content (solid residual), mg/l, not less||50|
|- pH||from 6.5 to 8.5|
|- general coliforming bacteria, pc/100 ml||no|
|- total bacterial count, colony/1 ml, not more||50|
|- odour index, not more||2|
|Voltage, V||220 ± 11|
|Frequency, Hz||50 ± 2,5|
|Power consumption, W, not more||50|
|Mass, kg, not more:|
|- dry condition||650|
|- working condition||700|
Supervision, starting and adjusting works, training of attending personnel, provision with expendables, routine maintenance are performed under separate contracts.